Elizabeth S. Reagh, Q.C.
Cert.CFM, Cert. EM, Lawyer, Mediator
Elizabeth is one of the pioneers of mediation with age-related issues and was instrumental in highlighting the service on the world stage. Reagh provided support and expertise to many non profit organizations and has served on numerous Boards, both in her professions of law and mediation and also in her community life. Elizabeth was a founding Board member of Elder Mediation Canada, a founding member and Past President of Mediation PEI Inc. and currently serves on the Elder Mediation Committee of Family Mediation Canada. Her commitment to life long learning is remarkable – as of June, 2015, Elizabeth will have served fifty-five years as a practising lawyer. In 1999 she was awarded a Queen’s Counsel appointment by the Law Society of PEI. Elizabeth has been present and provided leadership to all the World Summits for Age-Related Issues held to date. She is a strong advocate for the ongoing development of the Code of Ethical Practice and an advocate and leader in the development of the Elder Mediation Certification process that has resulted in the promotion of a consistent, credible standard for elder mediators both in Canada and worldwide. From day one Elizabeth’s mantra is to share what we learn with each other and than with the world. Elizabeth is accredited in both elder and family mediation.
17 West Street
Charlottetown PE, C1A 3S3
Works from: Charlottetown
Telephone: (902) 892-7667
Fax number: (902) 368-8629
Areas of specialty
- Collaborative Law
- Family Mediation
- Conflict Resolution
- Elder Mediation
- Bachelor of Arts-Dalhousie / King’s
- Bachelor of Law – Dalhousie / King’s
- Certified Conflict Resolution Studies – University of Prince Edward Island
- Certified by Mediation PEI Inc.
- Certified by Elder Mediation Canada
- Certified Comprehensive Family Mediator – Family Mediation Canada
- Certified Collaborative Law of Prince Edward Island
- Member of Law Society of PEI
- Member of Canadian Bar Association
- Member of Conflict Resolution Network Canada
- Member of Family Mediation Canada